Jan 23, 2014

Cinderella Costumes

I've always loved the big fluffy dress that all the Disney princesses get to wear. The big hoop skirts and layers upon layers of ruffled petticoats. Could you imaging how fun it would be to twirl around in a dress like that? I think I fall over from dizziness before I would stop spinning. Getting back on topic, I have to say that one of my favorites is Cinderella's big, blue ballgown.

Cinderella!

Although I'm not a huge fan of the updated Cinderella dress's sleeves, I think the rest is beautiful!
Princess Cinderella in front of it's a small world!
Cinderella from the Disney Parks

Here's a few of my favorite Cinderella costumes.

Cinderella, Disney Cosplay at Disney D23 Expo 2013

Cinderella
Kay Dee makes the most amazing costumes!

This is one of my favorite costumers. She and her mother do a lot of video tutorials on the costumes they make, so definitely go check them out!  But what I love about their Cinderella costume is that they based it off of the original dress but changed it up a little bit. I think they did a fantastic job on it!


My next Cinderella dress isn't Disney. It's from Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella on Broadway. The costumes in that show are amazing! Especially Ella's ballgown!

Cinderella' on Broadway


Laura Osnes in Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella

Cinderella

Sorry for the overload of pictures on this one dress, I couldn't narrow it down any more than that. But isn't that just the most amazing dress you've ever seen?! I really want to recreate this dress someday. And then go dancing.

One last thing before I wrap up this post. Ella's transformation from rags to riches. One word, amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment