Aug 27, 2014

Costume Love {Pirates of the Caribbean}

I want to start a new blog series called Costume Love to share my favorite costumes from everything from movies to Broadway musicals. I'll try to post every week, but we'll see how it goes.

For my first post I'm going to start with Pirates of the Caribbean. These movies are so fun, filled with lots of adventure, awesome sword fights, lots of humor, and some really amazing costumes. All of the fabrics and the syles are just so amazing!

Because the first movie is my favorite, I'll be showing costumes from that film.

All pictures are via the Costumer's Guide.


The plum pirate gown which Barbossa has Elizabeth wear is just beautiful! The pictures of this dress are all really high quality, so if you open the image up in a new tab you can zoom it in to get a good look at some of the details.


 I think what I love most about this dress is the color and the material.


I love this dress Elizabeth wears in the beginning of the movie.


And then there's Will's end outfit. I love his hat! It's just so epic with the huge feather and brim.

No comments:

Post a Comment